Continuous Strip Inspection
UniscanDETECTOR is a visual inspection system designed for defect detection on non-woven textiles, plastic foils, paper, metal plates, etc. The system can detect defects as small as 0,1 mm2 at speeds up to 2000 m/min. Maximum product width is 5 m. The system is fully configurable according to the customer‘s requirements and can be used in various phases of theproduction process.
Request for order
- 100% inspection 24/7
- Detection of periodic defects
- Automatic detection of edges and material width
- Possible integration of alarms and marking systems
- Slitting quality control
- Real-time visualization of defects on several distributed stations
- Export of statistics, print of output protocol
- Easy integration due to modular design
- Suitable for in-line systems and rewinders
- Online support 24/7
- Production efficiency improvement
- Decreased number of reclamations from customers
- Long-term overview of production quality due to simple export of statistics
- Non-woven fabric inspection
- Metal plate inspection
- Paper inspection
- Foil inspection
- Polycarbonate plate inspection
- Inspection of products on conveyor belts
- Fatra, a. s.
- PEGAS NONWOVENS s. r. o.
- JIP – Papírny Větřní, a. s.
- Balsac papermill s. r. o.
- OP papírna s. r. o.
- TRIBOMETAL (now MAHLE s. r. o., SK)